Composer/scholar Chris Shultis joins the panel to discuss remaking a Gershwin classic, a super-sleuth in the age of opera 2.0, re-thinking the memoir, why doctoral degrees in music composition are dumb and his newest work for band.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Sondheim sounds off about the American Repertory Theater’s updated Porgy and Bess.
- A blogger with the inside scoop on programing at the Met is “invited” to take down his website.
- Philip Glass to write to write a mem mem mem memoir oir oir.
- Colin Holter on why doctoral degrees in music composition are dumb.
- Composer/scholar Chris Shultis discusses dorkiness as content in his recent work for winds and percussion.