Composer Daniel Felsenfeld discusses Music After (an all day event for composers who lived through the 9/11 attacks), the bold musical life of Jennifer Choi, fisticuffs between the AMF and the Louisville Orchestra and the utility of program notes.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Music After takes place September 11th, 2011 at Joyce SoHo from morning until after midnight. Feel free to give all your money to this great event – through PayPal or check at musicafter.com or by donating at indiegogo.com.
- Jennifer Choi is all that and a bag of awesome. NewMusicBox profiles her career as an artist willing to take on anything and everything.
- How do you feel about program notes? The Locrian Chamber Players make it a point to not give them to you.
- MTT and the San Francisco Symphony Orchestra are embracing new media by opening a portal to content that will soon be available on the web. Are they getting on the bandwagon late?
- The Louisville Orchestra is failing in many, many ways. Will they really hire non-union musicians?