The panel discusses the new Greenwood-Penderecki album, what you can’t do at arts venues, Kojiro Umezaki’s Cycles (what falls must rise), and more.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Alex Ross gives us a sample of some real winners to be presented at the annual meeting of the American Musicological Society.
- Colin Holter feels The Philadelphia Inquirer’s David Patrick Stearns doesn’t do justice to reviewing James Dillon’s new work.
- Ron Spigelman says arts venues should treat audiences like grownups (and poke a little fun while they’re at it!)
- Rob Deemer ponders how composers in rural areas make it to the big time.
- Jonny Greenwood and Krzysztof Penderecki team up to produce an album.
- Are we naturally inclined to like consonance? Research appearing in Physical Review Letters shows some interesting correlations.