We interview composer Daniel Rojas, discuss the clips to the new Williams score to Tin-tin, and look at two composer interviews: Cliff Martinez and Bear McCreary. Howard Shore teams up with Metric and the score CD to the new Batman video game is out.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Williams new Tin-tin score: samples and first review.
- Collaboration between Canadian rock band Metric and Howard Shore for Cronenberg’s new film Cosmopolis.
- Video game music review for Batman: Arkham City/ Video game music.
- Bear McCreary talks about scoring the 2nd season of AMC’s The Walking Dead.
- Interview with Cliff Martinez regarding his score to Drive.
- AMCL has a new website up and running.