We discuss Elfman’s interview regarding Cirque du Soleil, Williams’ rumored involvement of Man of Steel, new CDs, and Marco Beltrami’s collaboration with ASCAP and USC. Happy Birthday Shostakovich, and we leave with a bit of Williams’ Harp Concerto.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- New CD offerings from Film Music Magazine
- Interview with Elfman regarding his working with Cirque du Soleil
- Marco Beltrami and the USC ASCAP Program
- Rumors of John Williams scoring Man of Steel
- Happy Birthday, Dmitri Shostakovich (Sept. 25)
- John Williams’ Harp Concerto On Willows and Birches