In this episode, we look at the phenomenon we call “The Moaning Woman.” We also touch upon the Lord of the Rings Symphony, Marco Beltrami’s birthday, and Ron Jones’ and Brian Schmidt’s respective music conferences.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Desplat scores The Ides of March.
- Composer Ron Jones hosted a 2-day seminar: “Compose Yourself.”
- Brian Schmidt hosts the GameSoundCon in San Francisco.
- Variety article on Symphony of Hope
- Review of “Of Rings and Myths”, plus, Howard Shore talks new “Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring In Concert” tour. Tour info here.
- Marco Beltrami turned 45 on Saturday.
- The “Moaning Woman” sound is discussed at length. (That kind of came out wrong.)