Alan Pierson joins the panel to discuss the sum of EMI’s parts, 3D opera, zombie duets, the persistence of Stairway to Heaven, the newly formed New Music USA and his new gig with the Brooklyn Philharmonic.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- David MacDonald
- Nate Bliton
- Sam Merciers
- Patrick Gullo
- Alan Pierson:
- Alan Pierson joins the panel to discuss his new job and new collaborations.
- Resistance is futile! EMI is assimilated (by Vivendi, Universal Music Group and Sony Corporation).
- A bustle in your hedgerow? 40 years of Stairway.
- American Music Center and Meet The Composer’s new baby, New Music USA.
- Classical embraces tech with 3D opera and zombie duets.
- Maestro Pierson teaches Dave Irish.