We look at Zimmer, his new Sherlock Holmes score, and his desire for the new Batman score. We also look at articles about Williams, Newman, and Desplat. Composer Keith Horn sits in with us to discuss his career scoring reality TV shows and commercials.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Desplat scores “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close” with pianist Jean-Yves Thibaudet.
- Hans Zimmer, discusses the score for Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows.
- Hans Zimmer wants your DKR chant to be louder.
- Thomas Newman has four new scores, says this Variety article.
- Great article detailing John Williams’ career and the changing times for film composers: “The Last Movie Maestro”