We look at headlines involving The Artist, sound/music for War Horse and MI: Ghost Protocol, and the upcoming scores to two new films. Kevin and I discuss scores we’ve heard recently, and we see Zimmer’s inspiration for the Dark Knight.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Kim Novak cries foul to “The Artist” using Herrmann’s Vertigo score.
- Music and sound behind-the-scenes videos of Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol and War Horse.
- Skyfall, the next Bond movie, to be scored by Thomas Newman.
- Rocker Mike Patton set to score next film for Derek Cianfrance “The Place Beyond the Pines.”
- New CD releases announced.
- Kevin and I discuss what we’ve seen lately in theaters rental.
- We look at a new video that details the origins of Zimmer’s score to The Dark Knight.