In this episode, we look at some new articles; Williams consults for War Horse, Golijov accused of copying himself, Elfman at the Oscars. We spotlight Real in Rio, talk about Drive, and give our Oscar predictions.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- British Folk legend confers with John Williams on his score to War Horse.
- Composer Osvaldo Golijov is accused of stealing music from himself?
- Cirque du Soleil will perform Danny Elfman’s music at the Oscars.
- We cover the other song Oscar nomination this year: “Real in Rio.”
- Bill talks about the Cliff Martinez score to Drive.
- Kevin and Bill give their predictions for the 2012 Oscar music nominations.