This week on SoundNotion De Profundis goes low, the Sphinx Organization celebrates 15 years, Justin Davidson makes the longest mix tape, the Grammys take heat for disenfrancategorizesing™ musicians, the Library of Congress and “instrumental competition”
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Sing Low Sweet Chariot? (forgive me)
- The Sphinx Organization commits 15 years to race equality in classical music.
- Justin Davidson is making the longest mix tape ever. Help him out.
- Angry musicians to protest disenfrancategorization™ at this year’s Grammys.
- The Library of Congress decides to spend its money on new music – (morons!)
- Teach an old dog a new instrument? (the instrument is also a dog)