In this episode, we look at some new articles and interviews featuring Giacchino, Williams, Zimmer, and Martinez. Filmtracks has their best picks for 2011, and we discuss our thoughts on the 2012 Oscar winners.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Insightful article in USA Today titled “All Hail John Williams”.
- One interview with Michael Giacchino about John Carter video interview; a second one is here.
- Hans Zimmer talks about The Dark Knight Rises score.
- Turns out Cliff Martinez wasn’t snubbed, he was ineligible for not writing an “original” score! Wait, what about The Artist?
- Filmtracks.com lists their picks for best of 2011:
- Bill and Kevin discuss their thoughts on the Oscar winners.