In this episode we look at the score samples from Elfman’s Dark Shadows, new CD releases, new Atticus Ross assignment, cellist Maya Beiser, trailer music composing, and the new Universal fanfare.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Here are samples from Elfman’s score to Dark Shadows; here is a review of the score.
- April CD releases: Star Trek First Contact expanded, Galaxy Quest.
- Atticus Ross will score samurai epic 47 Ronin.
- Interview with cellist Maya Beiser, currently working on JNH’s score to Snow White and the Huntsman.
- An article the music houses that write trailer music.
- The New 100th Anniversary Universal fanfare.