In this episode we look at Marc Streitenfeld’s score to Prometheus, what we’ve been listening to lately, and headlines. We show the new Star Trek CD release, and point to some excerpts of Horner’s new score to The Amazing Spider-Man.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Interview with Prometheus composer Marc Streitenfeld.
- AFM is picketing Marvel Studios.
- Daniel Schweiger reviews of ST:TMP.
- The 9 scariest words in film music.
- Hear excerpts from James Horner’s score to The Amazing Spider-Man.
- The Dark Knight Rises track listing.
- New CD releases: Star Trek: The Motion Picture and Chinatown (J.Goldsmith), Jane Eyre (J.Williams)