This week on SoundNotion the panel discusses the bump and grind of Thomas Tallis (50 shades of cash), Glass on the street in Time Square, band camp for grown-ups and the Alarm Will Sound/social media/John Cage three headed love child.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- This week on SoundNotion we join ourselves(?) as the new music podcast featured by Rob Deemer NewMusicBox.
- Thomas Tallis gotta whole lotta love for you baby, record companies are seeing 50 shades of cash and Veltman claims the pun.
- NPR Field Recordings find Glass on the street. flash mob + world premiere = flamolpriere.
- Alarm Will Sound wraps up its crowd-sourced, interactive, theatrical, social media, Google Hangout, YouTube, Twitter, webcam Cage Song Book series tonight.
- One time, the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra had a band camp (for grown-ups).
- The centennial of Woody Guthrie’s birth. “This land was made for reasonable copyright laws.”