WE’RE BACK! After missing two weeks, the panel is ready to snark. This week we say yes to the dress, the Insane Clown Posse gets litigious, Charles Ives house in jeopardy, Beck gets something on paper, Rob Deemer has a list and Pussy Riot gets two years.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- We’re BACK BABY! After missing a couple of weeks recently due to Dave’s move to Florida, the panel is back and ready to disagree with each other.
- Yuja Wang doesn’t disappoint at the Hollywood Bowl this year (a purple number this time). Oh, and she also played piano some.
- The Insane Clown Posse threatens to sue the FBI for calling their Juggalos a “gang.”
- Charles Ives’s house is up for sale. Sign the petition to save it from developers.
- The Arizona Commission on the Arts is handing out some cash – 1.5 million in 267 grants to local organizations.
- Beck’s newest album looks pretty cool on paper.
- Russian punk band Pussy Riot gets two years in prison for anti-Putin performance. According to Ian Bremmer, this type of oppression is commonplace in Putin’s Russia.
- #FoTS Rob Deemer at NewMusicBox is talking about lists again. Oh no! Which composers would you include?
- Nobody did it better. Marvin Hamlisch dies at 68.