In this episode we discuss the new Oscar song rules, post links to full scores of Greenwood’s The Master and Leonard-Morgan’s Dredd 3D, talk about what we’ve been listening to, and compare mid-90’s superhero movie scores.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- New Oscar rules for Best Song category.
- Links to Johnny Greenwood’s full score to The Master, and Paul Leonard-Morgan’s full score to Dredd 3D.
- John Williams receives another award.
- Dave Porter’s score to Breaking Bad is finally released on iTunes.
- La la Land’s new CD release: $224.98 Star Trek: The Original Series 15 CD set.