On SoundNotion, Tod Machover collaborates with 2.6 million, the RSC to reform copyright for the public good, (no wait) the RSC wimps out over copyright reform, the Internet Radio Fairness Act draws opinions and Anthony Tommasini wants your special moments.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- This week on SoundNotion Tod Machover collaborates with 2.6 million Torontonians!
- The Republican Study Committee looks to reform copyright law for the public good.
- OOPS – Scratch that – The RSC folds like a deck chair over copyright reform when pressed by the MPAA and RIAA. (“Excuse me, Congressman? Hollywood called, and they’d like your cojones back.”)
- Fisticuffs ensue over the Internet Radio Fairness Act. Pandora says things aren’t fair the way they are. Do you have an opinion?
- WGBH has a new piano podcast. You have 88 reasons to check it out.
- The world famous Steinway Showroom to be downsized.
- A couple of new movies centered on classical music – A Late Quartet and Quartet. Yes you read that correctly.
- Anthony Tommasini wants to know about your special moments in music. Dave, Nate, Patrick and Sam all have a pick. What’s yours.