This week on SoundNotion, we’re joined by the Alec Baldwin of SoundNotion and the strongest beard in new music Rob Deemer. He’s for the occasional cheeseburger when planning a new music meal. We suss the difference between entertainment and pandering.
- This week on SoundNotion, we’re joined by the Alec Baldwin of SoundNotion and the strongest beard in new music Rob Deemer.
- This week at NewMusicBox, Rob wonders about the benefits of the occasional cheeseburger in your new music diet.
- The Minnesota Orchestra is in deep doo doo and losing players at an alarming rate. Vänskä has threatened to leave if the dispute is not settled soon.
- St. Paul is back to work, but nobody’s happy.
- Prince Fielder (he’s a baseball player) has gone mostly Mozart for his walk up music.
- In case you didn’t hear about it this week, Andrew Bott, the brave principal of a failing Massachusetts school, turned things around by firing the security guards and hiring art teachers.
- A never-recorded 1963 song text from Bob Dylan goes on sale. Got $50,000 laying around?