This week, the SoundNotion panel tackles fake deafness and composerly fraud, Renée Fleming at the Super Bowl, the new Beats Music streaming service, and more.
- The Lipinski Strad is recovered by the FBI and Milwaukee Police Department!
- Japanese composer Mamoru Samuragochifakes deafness and commissions ghostwriter to produce works.
- A labor battle looms at the Met.
- How did Renée Fleming do at the Super Bowl? Check out what Anne Midgette had to say.
- Beats Music streaming service: Mad Libs excellence or late to the game?