This week on SoundNotion, we have Arlene and Larry Dunn. You may know them as @ICEfansArleneLD, or follow their reviews on the International Contemporary Ensemble’s ICEblog, or their work as contributing editors for I CARE IF YOU LISTEN magazine or…
- This week on SoundNotion, we have new music power couple Arlene and Larry Dunn, but you may know them as @ICEfansArleneLD.
- Or you may follow their reviews on the International Contemporary Ensemble’s ICEblog, or their work as contributing editors for I CARE IF YOU LISTEN magazine or…
- You might also be interested in their educational composition work with educator and composer Danny Clay.
- Or their new music workshops for residents at Kendal at Oberlin.
- And also you know, to logically catalogue and document all art on the Internet – metafields.org
- OSMO IS BACK, BABY! Well, we knew that Osmo Vänskä was likely returning but now it’s official.
- Publishing giant Hal Leonard acquires online notation platform Noteflight. Learn all about Noteflight from SoundNotion No. 127
- So follow this for me: A guy (Alex Allmont) builds a lego robot and makes it move using code. The robots hit or move potentiometers that send signals to a computer and some more code that then generates electronic sounds.