This week on SoundNotion, the panel struggles with the pain of being snubbed by Cecilia Bartoli. Plus: SoundCloud is struggling, YouTube Content ID pays out 1 billion since 2007, Alex Ross ponders the ‘Beethoven singularity’ and yMusic has a new album.
- This week on SoundNotion, the panel struggles with the pain of being snubbed by Cecilia Bartoli.
- Her new album, Cecilia Bartoli・St Petersburg draws on long ignored scores from the Mariinsky Archives in St Petersburg. (Note to self: Visit the Mariinsky Archives and hide my vocal scores in with the other ignored composers.)
- Klinghoffer + Giuliani = Hypothetical Steve Doocy
- Youtube‘s Content ID system pays out a cool $1,000,000,000 since 2007.
- SoundCloud is struggling.
- yMusic has a new album out on New Amsterdam Records.
- And Alex Ross ponders the ‘Beethoven Singularity‘