In this episode we discuss recent comments from Zimmer and Horner, get geeky over the new Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer, share what we’ve been listening to, and interview Arrow and The Flash composer Blake Neely.
- Hans Zimmer talks about the music business.
- James Horner talks Spider-Man 2 here and here.
- Bill’s been listening to Arrow (Blake Neely) and Monuments Men (Alexander Desplat).
- Kevin’s been listening to Coco and Igor (Yared and Stravinsky).
- Discussion on James Horner’s comments, Hans Zimmer’s comments, and tentpole movie scoring.
- Super geeky corner: John Williams’ new music for the Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer
- Interview with Blake Neely.