In this episode, Greg Dixon joins Ben and Nate to talk about video game music, creating a super-clarinet, and programming a Bösendorfer. Plus, a special comment from Dave, and in the 2 Minute Challenge, Ben explains spatialization with speakers.
- In this episode, Greg Dixon joins Ben and Nate to talk about video game music, composing with self-recorded audio, creating a super-clarinet with Rachel Yoder, and programming a Bösendorfer CEUS with Stephen Lucas.
- Image Line has announced a public beta for FL Studio 12.1 – if you’re a registered user, go grab it!
- Yamaha’s Reface Keyboards are out!
- Love AudioBus, but need more space? Try AudioBus Remote! $5 in the app store, and you can control all of your AudioBus compatible apps from a second iOS device.
- Want to make music without touching anything? Theremin too expensive? Try Kagura, a free app that uses your webcam to control music.
- Are you a rich Sci-Fi geek? Show your nerd superiority by getting the MB&F MusicMachine3 – an $18k Tie-Fighter music box.
- Windows 10 is out!
- Plus, a special comment from Dave about the W3C Music Notation Community Group
- For this month’s 2 Minute Challenge, Ben explains spatialization with speakers.