This week on SoundNotion, classical music gender politics, Detroit’s new streaming service, ICE hired an executive director, China brings the west to the east in Tehran, @callForScores is the bot you’re looking for and we say farewell to Columbia House.
- @callForScores is the bot you’re looking for.
- Marzena Diakun and Ruth Reinhardt make history at Tanglewood.
- International Contemporary Ensemble hired Vanessa Rose as executive director.
- The China Philharmonic brings the west to the east in Tehran.
- The Detroit Symphony has a new streaming service.
- Rachel Peters at NMBx asks who’s singing her work.
- RIP Columbia House.