SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Author Archives: nate
This week on SoundNotion, the panel discusses the merits of dancing in medical school, Larry and Arlene Dunn’s new music bridge to Cuba, a new season for Groupmuse, the New Jersey Symphony’s first female music director and YouTube’s new streaming service.
This week, the wonderful Nathalie Joachim joins us to talk about joining eighth blackbird, open rehearsals at MCA Chicago, collaborations with Flutronix, Sleeping Giant, and more.
This week on SoundNotion, the panel is joined by longtime friend of the show, new music advocate and music small business mogul Meerenai Shim. We discuss her new label Aerocade Music and her new album of electroacoustic music titled Pheromone.
In this episode, Mark Phillips drops in between concerts at the Electro-Acoustic Barn Dance to talk about composing with KYMA, interactive works, and composing for pretty much everything at once. Plus, the death of a legendary synth, and Ben explains ADSR.
- In this episode, we catch Mark Phillips between concerts at the Electro-Acoustic Barn Dance to talk about composing with KYMA, interactive works, and composing for pretty much everything at once.
- Check out the Composer’s Desktop Project as a plugin in Reaper!
- Moog has a new toy, just as we see an old one go.
- Did you want a ROLI Seaboard Grand but balked at the price? How bout a 25 “key” Rise instead?
- This month, Ben explains ADSR.
This week on SoundNotion, the panel is joined by guitarist, composer and Accidental Music Festival program director Chris Belt. We discuss the origins of the festival, the problem with “indie classical” and this year’s headliners.