SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: 3D-printed music box
This week we shamelessly plug the our new SoundNotion network shows “Patch In” (with panelist Ben Fuhrman joining the usual SoundNotion panel) and “All the Cool Parts” from west coasts based composer Anthony Lanman. PLUS – The Minnesota Orchestra is BACK!
- This week on we shamelessly plug the our new SoundNotion network shows “Patch In” (with panelist Ben Fuhrman joining the usual SoundNotion panel) and “All the Cool Parts” from west coasts based composer/performer Anthony Lanman.
- FINALLY! The Minnesota Orchestra reaches a labor deal after only 15 short months. Some questions are still left unanswered however.
- The musicians of New York City Opera holding a reunion concert in February.
- Oscar nominations are out. A couple of new faces show up in the “Best Original Score” category.
- Hey composers! Got a great idea you can express in 16 notes or less. Get it built into a custom 3D printed music box from Music Drop.
- The music world says goodbye to jazz guitar innovator Jim Hall and centenarian composer H. Owen Reed.