SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Adele
This week on SoundNotion, the panel discusses the merits of dancing in medical school, Larry and Arlene Dunn’s new music bridge to Cuba, a new season for Groupmuse, the New Jersey Symphony’s first female music director and YouTube’s new streaming service.
In this episode we talk about the Oscars, JJ Abrams’ new Star Wars and who will score it, a few headlines, and what we’ve been listening to lately. Oh, and Happy Birthday John Williams!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Daniel Licht “The Art of Writing a Television Score.”
- Golden State Pops Orchestra to have an all-Alan Silvestri concert on 2/16/13.
- Petra Haden (violinist, vocalist) covers film themes; full album stream here.
- We’ve been listening to Safe, House of Cards, How to Train Your Dragon
- New Star Wars VII directed by JJ Abrams; who should write the score?
- Oscar Nominations for music