SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: ARP Odyssey
This month, Ben and Nate talk with Chris Biggs and Keith Kirchoff about the SPLICE institute, their music, teaching performers to run Max and DAWs, helping composers to go to the next level. Then Nate explains microcontrollers.
- More news from from NAMM:
- The Jamstik a guitar controller for your iPad
- From the always great Synthopia – Darwin Art’s Trilobyte synth. A synth that evolves!
- Korg has a demo of their remake of the ARP Odyssey.
- Propellerhead’s Discover platform lets you make music between applications and with users all over the world!
- Want to know what the sounds removed from an mp3 sound like?
- Our guests Christopher Biggs (Digital Composition professor at Western Michigan University) and Keith Kirchoff (pianist/composer) talk about the new SPLICE Institute – Awesome summer program at Western Michigan University for composers/performers of electro-acoustic music.
- Nate’s 2-minute challenge is all about microcontrollers in music.
- Keith and Chris share some of their favorite gear too.