SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Arrested Development
In this episode we look at a few articles, talk about new scoring assignments, Arrested Development season 4, Star Trek Into Darkness, After Earth, what we’ve been listening to, and new CD film score releases.
- John Williams talks Superman and Star Wars.
- Michael Giacchino hired to score Dawn of the Planet of the Apes.
- Carter Burwell exits “Thor: The Dark World.”
- Hans Zimmer hired for Interstellar, next Nolan pic.
- Muse (Clash of the Titans) contribute a track to World War Z.
- The Great Gatsby music supervisor, Anton Monsted, talks about assembling the soundtrack.
- “Rewriting The Music Of The Evil Dead With Composer Roque Banos.”
- Do I need to hire a music editor?.
- Listen to 90 second clips of the Man of Steel score.
- Bill’s been listening to: Wreck-It-Ralph (Henry Jackman), After Earth (James Newton Howard), Hour of the Gun, The Salamander, The Challenge (all Jerry Goldsmith), Grand Canyon (James Newton Howard).
- Kevin’s been listening to: Arrested Development Season 4 (David Schwartz).
- New CD releases: Dreamscape (Maurice Jarre), Beyond the Poseidon Adventure (Jerry Fielding), Squanto: A Warrior’s Tale (Joel McNeely), Dressed to Kill (Pino Donaggio), Rosewood 2CD (John Williams).
- Summer Movie Scores Part 2 – Star Trek Into Darkness and After Earth.