SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Back to the Future
In this episode we look at Hans Zimmer, Howard Shore, and Patrick Doyle in the news, talk about the sound mix issues surrounding Interstellar plus our thoughts on the score, and interview orchestrator and Omni Music Publisher owner Tim Rodier.
- Is Patrick Doyle the strongest Marvel composer so far?
- Howard Shore talks Hobbit and SNL
- Howard Shore interview in the Hollywood Reporter
- Hans Zimmer talks Interstellar
- Interesting Slate article/interview with Hans Zimmer
- Christopher Nolan addresses the sound/music mix of Interstellar
- A review of a Danny Elfman concert performed by the Columbus Symphony
- A list of live LOTR performance in April
- Bill’s been listening to Interstellar, 12 Years a Slave (both by Hans Zimmer), and Kevin’s been listening to Interstellar, Psycho (Herrmann), The Stand (W.G. Snuffy Walden), World War Z (Beltrami)
In this episode, we look at the rumors of a Back to the Future broadway show, John Williams’ birthday on February 8th, new CD releases, a discussion about score-less Chronicle, thoughts about Martinez’s Drive, and a Jurassic Park youtube treat.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.