SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: BAFTA
In this episode we look at a few composers’ upcoming projects, a James Newton Howard interview, a Clint Mansell live show, an interview with Dickon Hinchliffe, how to “Vertigo” your favorite film, Star Wars dogs, BAFTA nominees, and talk about War Horse.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Clint Mansell will perform a rare live show.
- There is a lengthy interview with James Newton Howard on GoSeeTalk.com
- Daniel Schweiger Interviews composer Dickon Hinchliffe.
- A review of Danny Elfman’s Cirque du Soleil music.
- David Arnold says that availability was not an issue for Skyfall.
- James Newton Howards bows out of scoring the Dark Knight Rises.
- Would you like to “Vertigo” a scene from a famous movie?
- Want to hear “The Imperial March” performed by dogs? The Bark Side.
- BAFTA Nominees for Best Original Music.