SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Borders
Drew McManus joins us again to help guide us through Lawyerville in Louisville as we discuss Q2’s composers, Reich’s WTC 9/11 imagery, and more!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Nonesuch Records causes a stir with the release of the album art for Steve Reich’s WTC 9/11.
- Borders kicks the bucket. Will browsing for classical music ever be the same? (no)
- Q2 radio surveys listeners about what THEY want to hear. That’s plain crazy!
- Drew McManus schools the panel on just what’s up with the Louisville and Philadelphia Orchestras, chapter 11 and verse.
- The Toronto Symphony finds the key to drawing out the 18 to 35 crowd – tailgating, after parties, cheaper tickets and shorter concerts.
- The panel gives a hearty and unsolicited plug for Drew’s Adaptistration Jobs site.