SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Brave
In this episode we look at the scores to The Amazing Spider-Man and Brave. Bill’s listened to Corigliano’s Music From the Edge, also Schweiger’s Doyle interview, TDKR sampler, Dudamel’s new gig, and an op-ed on six painful scores.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- NPR has an article about how music scares us: “Putting Fear in Your Ears.”
- Gustavo Dudamel to score biopic “Liberator.”
- Opinion article listing The Six Most Painful Film Scores of All Time.
- Daniel Schweiger interviews Patrick Doyle regarding his Brave score.
- Listen to 14 minutes of Zimmer’s score to The Dark Knight Rises.
- Bill mentions Corigliano’s rejected score to The Edge of Darkness.