SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Buck Sanders
In this episode we congratulate all of the Emmy winners, give a shout-out to the new scoring program at Eastman, chat details about the new Star Wars score release and behind the scenes, and share what we’ve been listening to.
- Jeff Beal wins an Emmy for his music for House of Cards.
- Jeff and Joan Beal donate $2 million to the Eastman School of Music to found Beal Institute for Film Music and Contemporary Media.
- Other Emmy winners:
- Bessie by Rachel Portman (for limited series, special, etc.)
- Transparent by Dustin O’Halloran (for best theme)
- Inside Amy Schumer by Kyle Dunnigan & Jim Roach (for music and lyrics)
- Stevie Wonder Grammy Salute by Greg Phillinganess (for music direction)
- The Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens soundtrack to be released on Friday, December 18th; the same day as the film.
- William Ross is credited as conductor on Star Wars VII (according to IMDB).
- Bill has been listening to the Man from U.N.C.L.E. (Daniel Pemberton) and so has Kevin; Kevin also listened to No Escape (Marco Beltrami and Buck Sanders)
- New CD Releases: The Secret of N.I.M.H. expanded (J Goldsmith).