SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: cantonese opera
Judd Greenstein joins the panel to talk about the Ecstatic Music Festival, the mission of New Amsterdam Records, taking instruments on airplanes, tuba theft, and much more!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Guest panelist Judd Greenstein joins the panel, tubas get stolen, and we demand Change.
- The Kaufman Center gets Ecstatic (this one involves Judd also).
- We hear what’s going on at New Amsterdam Records (er – also Judd).
- Finally – Your Sousaphone is clear for takeoff.
- UNESCO continues its reign of terror on Cantonese Opera.
- Chris Lee thinks he’s found the savior of classical music in Gustavo Dudamel. In a related story, the definition of hyperbole can be found here.