SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Cecilia
In this episode, Keith Kothman stops by to talk about Ball State University, teaching, why Blackboard is evil, and composing for a hardware controller as an instrument. Ableton’s new book is discussed, and Ben attempts to explain Markov Chains.
- Our guest Keith Kothman stops by to talk about Ball State University, teaching, why Blackboard is evil, and composing for a hardware controller as an instrument.
- We also discuss some of his pieces for laptop: [un]wired fantasies, Thrown Glass, and Bent Metal
- IK Multimedia has released the iRig 2 for your iPod/Phone/Pad/Mac.
- Ableton has released their first book: Making Music: 74 Creative Strategies for Electronic Music Producers, by Dennis DeSantis.
- Synthopia has a great write up of audiomux and midimux.
- In this month’s 2-minute challenge, Ben explains the Markov Chain.