SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Comet 67P
This week on SoundNotion, composer-performer Jessica Meyer joins the panel to discuss her new album, the joys of looping, Spotify CEO’s response to Taylor Swift, Avery Fisher Hall being renamed, the music of Comet 67P and Youtube’s launch of Music Key.
- This week on SoundNotion, composer–performer Jessica Meyer joins the panel to discuss her new album from Pipeline Collective Recordings Sounds of Being the joys of looping and refusing the desire to tell viola jokes.
- Her CD release event is December 15th at The Cell and participating in the Women Composer’s Festival of Hartford in March.
- Jessica is also a founding member of the composer/performer collective counter)induction. We had another member Douglas Boyce on the show way back on SoundNotion 66.
- Avery Fisher Hall set to get a new name.
- The Met asks visiting soloists for some burden sharing.
- Youtube launches its new fee based music platform Music Key.
- Spotify‘s CEOresponds to Taylor Swift.
- And Comet 67P is emitting a strange song.