SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Contemporary Youth Orchestra
The panel takes on arts funding in Europe, checks out the new Spotify app “Classify”, discusses David Smooke’s thoughts on the Genius Myth, and more!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Teenagers like weird ugly music? Find these weirdos here and here also.
- European governments give lots of money to the arts, until they run out of money.
- The new Sound and Music program in the UK isn’t making all composers happy.
- Banjo great and musical innovator Earl Scruggs dies at 88.
- Spotify has a new app to help sort your classical music.
- The Institute for Intelligent Systems at the University of Memphis is making a robot Glenn Gould (do they know that it will need to grunt and groan while playing).
- FoTS David Smooke wants us to get past the Genius Myth.
- OH! And FoTS Tim Rosenberg brings his steely eyed pragmatism to the SN panel.