SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Cyclotron
In this episode, Ben and Nate talk to Mark Sullivan and Matt Schoendorff, and, well, Ben, about their recent work composing music for MSU’s Cyclotron and FRIB. Also, Ableton gets an update, KMI labs shares future toys, and Nate explains Processing.
- In this episode (a super late one we recorded back in November, Sorry! -Nate), Mark Sullivan and Matt Schoendorff, and, well, Ben, talk about their recent work composing music for MSU’s Cyclotron and FRIB. All their pieces are available here!
- Ableton gets updated to 9.5.
- KMI labs will give you a look at future toys.
- The Critter & Guitari Organelle will let you perform with Pd patches in the cutest/hippest little package!
- In this month’s 2MC, Nate introduces Processing(.org).