SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Distance Imagined
This week FoTS Matt Schoendorff joins the panel to discuss sound masses, the most interesting Polish man in the world, big female lists, quiting trombones, Greenwood, helicopters in opera and not crying over spilled cello.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- FoTS (and Radiohead specialist) Matt Schoendorff joins the panel this week to talk about what he’s up to, the news and this week’s pick by Radiohead guitarist Jonny Greenwood and Krzysztof Penderecki.
- FoTS Rob Deemer has a huge list of female composers to share – for better or worse.
- Two trombonists from the Vienna Philharmonic call it quits.
- Stockhausen’s Mittwoch aus Licht finally finds the stage (helicopters and all).
- Get the Met on tap.
- What the “pop” side of Indie Classical sees in the movement.
- Anne Midgette dares you not to cry (or think too hard about music).