SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Elaine Lebenbom Memorial Award
Composer and performer Missy Mazzoli joins the panel to talk about Yuja Wang’s hemline, the WTC9/11 cover, tweeting at concerts, Spotify for fun and profit, grooving in her living room, and her work A Thousand Tongues for singing cellist.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- The panel takes a close look at Yuja Wang’s hemline.
- Nonesuch and Steve Reich backpedal on the WTC 9/11 cover.
- Is tweeting at concerts kosher?
- Get rich or die trying? Not with Spotify.
- Composer and performer Missy Mazzoli joins the panel to discuss her work A Thousand Tongues for singing cellist. Album to be released later this month on New Amsterdam Records.