SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Eric Honour
Bob Lord, CEO of Parma Recordings, joins us to discuss the importance of collaborative networks in new music and creative projects, evaluating music apps, garage chamber music, shorter pieces, again composers and more!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Parma Recordings CEO Bob Lord joins the panel to discuss the week’s news and what Lawrence Ball is up to over there (did Pete Townsend break something)? They’re social over there too.
- Bluebrain brings a virtual music installation to Central Park.
- Elliott Carter turns 103!
- The war for new music is over? Bartok (March 25, 1881 – September 26, 1945) wins?
- Maestro James Levine goes on the disabled list for the rest of the season.
- #FotS Alex Ross celebrates his Crystal Anniversary with The New Yorker.
- Frank J. Oteri ponders the value of length.
- In NYC young composers aren’t waiting around to get an orchestra piece played. Smaller spaces and groups that seem like garage bands (I bet Steve Reich and Philip Glass wish they’d thought of that).