SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Game Boy
This week on SoundNotion, the panel is joined by long time #FoTS Meerenai Shim with her newest CD, The Art of Noise. Meerenai shares tales from the Chiptune scene, questing for obsolete operating systems, her flute/Game Boy and we discuss the week’s news.
- This week on SoundNotion, the panel is joined by long time #FoTS Meerenai Shim with her newest CD, The Art of Noise.
- She’s been having a blast playing for Chiptune enthusiasts with Matthew Joseph Payne‘s piece for flute and Game Boy (our pick of the week).
- Meerenai also has a new group for flute and percussion – A/B Duo with Chris Jones.
- Meerenai is a busy performer, so go see her live.
- San Francisco has reached a two year deal (not an April fools joke).
- The Koussevitzky Music Foundation announces the 2013 commission winners.
- Anthony Tommasini has some thoughts on the future World Trade Center performing arts center.
- Daniel Spreadbury debriefs anxious notation nerds on the first five months of development at Steinberg.
- Sell your Straus on Ebay and pick up the Post-Tonal Tool Kit for your iPhone. (No Android??)
- Imagine the instructions for setting this baby up. Luc-Alain Giraldeau‘s large installation work, 21 Balançoires plays while you swing.
- The music world says goodbye to Pulitzer Prize winning composer Robert Ward.