SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Grammy Awards
The New York Philharmonic is looking for a new music director, the Grammys are in, the American Composers Forum announces its 2015 _Champrions of New Music_ awards, and the Minnesota Orchestra is going to Cuba (via Germany for some reason).
This week on SoundNotion De Profundis goes low, the Sphinx Organization celebrates 15 years, Justin Davidson makes the longest mix tape, the Grammys take heat for disenfrancategorizesing™ musicians, the Library of Congress and “instrumental competition”
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Sing Low Sweet Chariot? (forgive me)
- The Sphinx Organization commits 15 years to race equality in classical music.
- Justin Davidson is making the longest mix tape ever. Help him out.
- Angry musicians to protest disenfrancategorization™ at this year’s Grammys.
- The Library of Congress decides to spend its money on new music – (morons!)
- Teach an old dog a new instrument? (the instrument is also a dog)