SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Gregory Spears
This week on SoundNotion Brahms get his big break on BBC Radio 3, SOPA and PIPA (¿sopaipilla?), Norman Lebrecht enters the Snark-o-sphere, NPR Field Recordings occupy your local Lowes and FoTS Rob Deemer considers #composerspace.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Nate and Dave saw Philip Glass’s Einstein on the Beach in preview this week. SoundNotion.tv approves of Einstein. Find tour dates at philipglass.com.
- The New World Symphony is bumpin’ and grindin’. Kids still do those things, right? Yeah, we’re hip.
- Johannes Brahms finally gets his big break with a world premiere on BBC Radio. That kid might really be something someday.
- SOPA and PIPA (¿sopaipilla?) We point out what cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sacks of monkey business they are. Your representatives agree.
- NPR Field Recordings occupies your local Lowes. “Never Stop Improving (minimalism)”
- Norman Lebrecht enters the Snark-o-sphere. Ground control to major Tommasini, “See me after class.”
- #FoTS Rob Deemer considers #composerspace.