SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Heidi Waleson
This week, the panel discusses Kid Rock and the DSO, the idea of open notation, opera budgets, a couple recent deaths, fraudulent Strads, and much more!
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Letzter Tanz für Donna Summer und Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau.
- Slats and the Kid – One Night Only! Kid Rock and the DSO share a recital.
- Supporters of the London Symphony Orchestra want the Rite rhythm (no one’s going to dance themselves to death at that tempo!).
- Robert Douglas has some ideas about sharing notation (and sharing some Bach too).
- Housing crisis, banking crisis and now naturally a Stradivari crisis.
- Glimmerglass Opera easily defeats the New York City Opera 40 to 4.
- The “Indie Classical” label makes Nico Muhly theoretically wet himself, but NewMusicBox wants to talk about it anyway.
- Musicianship 101 “Remember to press firmly on the staple gun so that your score is securely affixed to the telephone phone…remember to bow and tell the audience to tip their waitstaff and bartenders.”