SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Henry Threadgill
Sam and Dave are joined by old pal Tim Rosenberg to discuss the loss of Prince, Henry Threadgill’s Pulitzer-winning work, and recent news about the Met, Steinway’s showroom, and listener email.
- American Composers Forum’s 2016 Champions of New Music
- Alex Ross: James Levine’s Accomplishment at the Met
- Steinway’s Grand Design: A Modern Temple to the Piano
- Sasha Frere-Jones: Dorian Purple
- Ann Power: Listen To My Body Tonight: How Prince’s Transgressive Spirit Broke Boundaries
- Seth Colter Walls: Henry Threadgill on his Pulitzer prize win for music: ‘I just try to stay hopeful’