SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: interactive music
In this episode, Mark Phillips drops in between concerts at the Electro-Acoustic Barn Dance to talk about composing with KYMA, interactive works, and composing for pretty much everything at once. Plus, the death of a legendary synth, and Ben explains ADSR.
- In this episode, we catch Mark Phillips between concerts at the Electro-Acoustic Barn Dance to talk about composing with KYMA, interactive works, and composing for pretty much everything at once.
- Check out the Composer’s Desktop Project as a plugin in Reaper!
- Moog has a new toy, just as we see an old one go.
- Did you want a ROLI Seaboard Grand but balked at the price? How bout a 25 “key” Rise instead?
- This month, Ben explains ADSR.