SupportSupport us for free by using this Amazon link. Bookmark it and use it anytime you need to buy stuff on Amazon, and we'll get a teensy commission that helps out a lot. Did I mention it's free?
Support SoundNotion on Amazon!
Help keep the lights on via PayPal.
Select your own level of support.
Our podcasts are licensed under a Creative Commons License.
Tag Archives: Jay-Z
This month, we interview Cloud Atlas composer and 2013 Golden Globe Nominee Reinhold Heil, as well as look at some film music news regarding the Hollywood Reporters Composer Roundtable, the scores to Man of Steel, The Lone Ranger, and The Great Gatsby.
If you enjoy the show, please subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast service using the links to the right.
- Six composers interviewed in roundtable for The Hollywood Reporter.
- Hans Zimmer has completed his score to Man of Steel.
- Hans Zimmer is NOW the composer on The Lone Ranger; replaces Jack White.
- Jay-Z to compose score for The Great Gatsby.
- Bill has been listening to The Hunger Games and the Conan the Barbarian 3CD reissue.
- Kevin has been listening to My Week with Marilyn and Home Alone.
George Carlin said there were seven words you can’t say on television, but are there any that you can’t say in a concert? What is the value of shocking the audience? Do we need to warn audiences when we present material that might be offensive?
George Carlin: Seven Words (very NSFW)